Recessed Can Lighting & Old Outdated Fixtures
- Recessed Can Lighting, also called pot lighting and can (or canister) lighting, are lights that are mounted in the ceiling.
- In addition to being placed almost anywhere, recessed lighting can look different than typical lighting. Recessed lights have trim rings in a variety of colors and metallic finishes. Most of the time, recessed lighting is round, but they also come in squares, rectangles, and even ovals. The most important aspects of recessed lighting are its trims and housing.
- We install Recessed Can Lighting from start to finish. When we’re done, you’ll be able to flip the switch and enjoy your new lights.
- Most of the time we install 6 inch round lights for general room lighting and 4 inch for accent or countertop lighting.
- The most important aspects of the recessed lighting is that I can be dimmed.